From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kru, KRU may refer to:
- Kanchanaburi Rajabhat University (KRU)
- Kru people, ethnic group in Liberia and Côte d'Ivoire
- Kru languages, the group of dialects spoken by the Kru of Liberia and Côte d'Ivoire
- KRU, Malaysian boy band
- KRU Interactive, a gaming company
- Kru (fictional character), in the film Chang: A Drama of the Wilderness
- Kru (originally kurru) an honorific in the Thai language for:
- an instructor or master teacher of Muay Thai
- teachers at primary/elementary and kindergarten/preschool level.
- Korea Rugby Union
- Kuzbassrazrezugol, a Russian coal-mining company.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.