Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kru, KRU may refer to:
- Kanchanaburi Rajabhat University (KRU)
- Kru people, ethnic group in Liberia and Côte d'Ivoire
- Kru languages, the group of dialects spoken by the Kru of Liberia and Côte d'Ivoire
- KRU, Malaysian boy band
- KRU Interactive, a gaming company
- Kru (fictional character), in the film Chang: A Drama of the Wilderness
- Kru (originally kurru) an honorific in the Thai language for:
- an instructor or master teacher of Muay Thai
- teachers at primary/elementary and kindergarten/preschool level.
- Korea Rugby Union
- Kuzbassrazrezugol, a Russian coal-mining company.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kru.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.