From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kubu may refer to:
- Contraction for Jüdischer Kulturbund
- Kubu people, indigenous people in central Sumatra, Indonesia
- Kubu Raya Regency, regency in West Kalimantan, Borneo
- Kubu Sultanate, a former sultanate in West Kalimantan, Borneo
- Kubu, Bali, a subdistrict in Karangasem Regency
- Kubu, Riau, a subdistrict in Rokan Hilir Regency
- Kubu, West Kalimantan, a subdistrict in Kubu Raya Regency
- Kubu Island, island in Botswana
- Kubu Kubu (died c. 1954), general in the Mau Mau uprising
- Kubu, the last operating steam powered Sydney Ferry, retired 1959
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.