From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up kudos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kudos may refer to:
- Kudos (from the Ancient Greek: κῦδος) is acclaim or praise for exceptional achievement.
- Kudos (album), a 2000 album by Trio Töykeät
- Kudos (computer game), a life simulation game produced by Positech Games
- Kudos (computer program), a vocational-counseling computer program
- Kudos (granola bar), a brand of chocolate-covered cereal bar
- Kudos (production company), a UK-based film and television production company
- Kudos (scholarly reputation), an online service for researchers and their institutions
- Kudos, a fictional currency used by the Dwellers in The Algebraist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kudos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.