Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up kudos in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kudos (from the Ancient Greek: κῦδος) is acclaim or praise for exceptional achievement.
Kudos may also refer to:
Arts and media
- Kudos (album), a 2000 album by Trio Töykeät
- Kudos (computer game), a life simulation game produced by Positech Games
- Kudos (production company), a UK-based film and television production company
- Kudos, a fictional currency used by the Dwellers in The Algebraist
- Kudos (computer program), a vocational-counseling computer program
- Kudos (granola bar), a brand of chocolate-covered cereal bar
- Kudos (scholarly reputation), an online service for researchers and their institutions
- Cudos (disambiguation)
- Kudus (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with Kudos
- All pages with a title containing Kudos
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kudos.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.