From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Kuka may refer to:
- Pavel Kuka (b. 1968), former Czech association football player
- KUKA, a German based manufacturer of industrial robots
- Kuka, the Namdhari sect of Sikhism
- Kuka people, an ethnic group in Chad
- Kuka, Punjab, a village in Punjab, India
- Kuka, Russia, several rural localities in Chitinsky District of Zabaykalsky Krai, Russia
- Kuka, former name of Kukawa, a town in Borno State, Nigeria
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kuka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.