Kunijima Station (柴島駅 Kunijima Eki, station number: HK-87) is a railway station on the Hankyu Senri Line in Higashiyodogawa-ku, Osaka, Japan.
The station has two side platforms serving a track each connecting with a footbridge. Ticket gate is located on the side platform for Tengachaya.
The station opened on October 15, 1925 when the line between Tenjinbashi (present-day Tenjimbashisuji Rokuchōme) and Awaji opened.
- Kunijima Purification Plant (Osaka City Waterworks Bureau)
- Kunijima Castle
- Kunijima Shrine
- Osaka Prefectural Kunijima High School
- Osaka Municipal Kunijima Junior High School
- Sozenji Station (Kyoto Line)
- Higashiyodogawa Kunijima Post Office
Stations next to Kunijima
|Hankyu Senri Line (HK-87)
|Tenjimbashisuji Rokuchome (K11)
|Semi-Express (Sakaisuji Semi-Express): no stop
|Limited Express "Hozu": no stop
Coordinates: 34°43′41.62″N 135°30′41.16″E / 34.7282278°N 135.5114333°E