Jump to navigation Jump to search
Kurtis can refer to:
- Bill Kurtis, a television journalist
- Frank Kurtis, a car-builder and founder of Kurtis Kraft
- Mesut Kurtis, a Macedonian Islamic singer of Turkish descent
- Kurtis Rowe, New Zealand Rugby League player
- Kurtis Trent from the Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness game
- Kurtis, a recurring character in the Disgaea: Hour of Darkness and Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories games
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kurtis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.