|Look up kusić in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kusić (Serbian Cyrillic: Кусић) may have several meanings in Serbo-Croatian (Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian) usage, either as toponym or last name, found among several South Slavic ethnic groups in Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Croatia, and Slovenia (formerly Yugoslavia).
Kusić may also refer to:
- Kusić, Bela Crkva, a village near Bela Crkva, Serbia
- Kusići, Teslić, formerly a sub-village of the village Jezera, Teslić, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Grgo Kusić (1892–1918), Croat soldier in the Austro-Hungarian Army
- Zvonko Kusić (born 1946), Croatian physician, professor of oncology and nuclear medicine
- Larry Kusik, award-winning lyricist
- Kušić, surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kusić.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.