|Full name||Kyle Patrick Reynish|
|Date of birth||November 3, 1983|
|Place of birth||Valencia, California|
|Height||6 ft 3 in (1.91 m)|
|Atlanta United FC|
|1998–2001||Hart High School|
|2002–2006||UC Santa Barbara Gauchos|
|2007–2012||Real Salt Lake||8||(0)|
|2010||→ Charleston Battery (loan)||3||(0)|
|2013||New York Cosmos||12||(0)|
|2015–2016||New York Red Bulls||0||(0)|
|2015||→ New York Red Bulls II (loan)||3||(0)|
|2016||→ New York Red Bulls II (loan)||5||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 04:02, March 2, 2017 (UTC).
Youth and college
Reynish attended Hart High School in Santa Clarita, California where he had a 0.84 career goals against average, as well as setting the school's single-season (14) and career (38) shutout records. He played college soccer for the University of California Santa Barbara from 2002–2006, sitting out between his freshman and sophomore seasons as a redshirt in the 2003 season. He was the starting goalkeeper and played every minute for UCSB in their 2006 season, in which the school won its first NCAA Division 1 National Championship. Reynish was 1st Team All Big West his senior year.
Reynish was selected in the fourth round, 43rd overall, of the 2007 MLS Supplemental Draft by Real Salt Lake on January 18, 2007. Reynish played for RSL in friendlies against the Fiji national football team, the China national football team, and English side Everton, as well as in the MLS Reserve Division, but did not make his senior debut until May 2, 2009, when he came on as a substitute for an injured Nick Rimando in a game against Colorado Rapids, two years and four months after being signed.
During 2010 Reynish was loaned to USL Second Division side Charleston Battery, and played three games for them during their USL2 Championship-winning season. Reynish was released by Salt Lake on December 3, 2012. He entered the 2012 MLS Re-Entry Draft and became a free agent after going undrafted in both rounds of the draft. Reynish signed with North American Soccer League side New York Cosmos for the fall season. He helped the club capture the 2013 Fall Championship and Soccer Bowl 2013 titles. He was named the best goalkeeper for the 2013 season, winning the NASL Golden Glove award.
On January 20, 2015, Reynish was traded to New York Red Bulls for a 2016 MLS SuperDraft pick. Reynish was loaned to affiliate side New York Red Bulls II and made his debut as a starter for the side on April 4, 2015 helping the club to its first victory, a 4–1 result over Toronto FC II.
- UC Santa Barbara
- NASL Golden Glove Award (1): 2013
- "Kyle Reynish MLS player profile". Major League Soccer. Retrieved December 5, 2016.
- Colorado Rapids v. Real Salt Lake Box Score at the Wayback Machine (archived January 19, 2010)
- "Charleston Battery 2010 Statistics". USL Soccer. Retrieved September 7, 2014.
- "RSL declines contract options on 4 players". Real Salt Lake. December 3, 2012. Retrieved September 7, 2014.
- Cosmos Goalkeeper Kyle Reynish Wins 2013 NASL Golden Glove Award at the Wayback Machine (archived December 30, 2013)
- "RELEASE: Chicago Fire Soccer Club Signs Goalkeeper Kyle Reynish". Chicago Fire. January 10, 2014. Retrieved September 7, 2014.
- "Reynish traded to New York Red Bulls". Chicago Fire. January 20, 2015. Retrieved January 20, 2015.
- "Red Bulls II Earn First Victory, Down TFCII". uslsoccer.com. Retrieved April 4, 2015.
- Chicago Fire player profile
- MLS player profile
- New York Cosmos player profile at the Wayback Machine (archived October 19, 2013)
- Real Salt Lake player profile at the Wayback Machine (archived November 23, 2012)
- Charleston Battery player profile at the Wayback Machine (archived January 14, 2011)
- UC Santa Barbara player profile