From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
LDR may refer to:
Science, medicine and technology
- Labor and delivery room, rooms in hospitals used for childbirth
- Landing distance required, in aviation (see landing performance)
- .ldr, the file extension for LDraw 3D modeling software
- Lift-to-drag ratio, in aerodynamics
- Low dynamic range rendering, a term used in 3D computer graphics rendering; compare with high dynamic range rendering
- Limited Distribution Release, a limited release of a patch or hotfix for Microsoft Windows
- Light Dependent Resistor, or photoresistor, an electronic component
- Lateral digit reduction, a concept in paleontology to explain the wing formation in birds; see Origin of birds#Digit homology
- Lana Del Rey
- European Liberal Democrat and Reform Party (European Parliament group), abbreviated as LDR from 1985 to 1994
- Lecture and dissertation room, a large room used for instruction, typically at a college or university
- Long-distance relationship, an intimate relationship that takes place when the partners are separated by a considerable distance
- Luxembourg Depositary Receipt
- Lana Del Rey, an American singer-songwriter.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LDR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.