Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lež in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LEZ may refer to:
Lez may refer to:
- Derogatory word for lesbian (more commonly les)
- Lez, a former commune in the Haute-Garonne department in France
- Lez, a river in the Hérault department in France
- Lez Duly, former member of punk band Concrete Sox
- ISO 639 code for Lezgian language
- Lèze, a river in the Ariège and Haute-Garonne departments in southwestern France
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LEZ.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.