LPL may refer to:
- Lambeth Palace Library, the official library of the Archbishop of Canterbury, and principal record repository for the Church of England
- League of Legends Pro League, the highest level of League of Legends play in China
- LG.Philips LCD, or LG Display, a South Korean LCD panel maker
- Local People Leading, an alliance of national networks and community groups in Scotland
- London Public Library, the public library system of London, Ontario, Canada
- LPL Financial, an American organization of independent financial advisors
- Libyan Premier League, the highest division of Libyan football championship
- Luxembourgish Patriot League, a Luxembourgian resistance movement during World War II
- Lycée Prince de Liège, a Belgian international school in Kinshasa, DRC
- Language, Proof and Logic is an educational package towards formal logic learning.
- Lipoprotein lipase, an enzyme which hydrolyzes lipids in lipoproteins
- Lunar and Planetary Laboratory, a research center for planetary science located in Tucson, Arizona, USA
- Lipoate–protein ligase, an enzyme
- Lucent Public License, an open-source license created by Lucent Technologies
- London Property Letter, one of the first newsletters published in the UK
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Liverpool, UK (by IATA airport code)
- Lease-a-Plane International, Northbrook, Illinois, USA (by ICAO airline code)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LPL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.