Jump to navigation Jump to search
LPL may refer to:
- Lambeth Palace Library, the official library of the Archbishop of Canterbury, and principal record repository for the Church of England
- League of Legends Pro League, the highest level of League of Legends play in China
- LG.Philips LCD, or LG Display, a South Korean LCD panel maker
- Local People Leading, an alliance of national networks and community groups in Scotland
- London Public Library, the public library system of London, Ontario, Canada
- LPL Financial, an American organization of independent financial advisors
- Libyan Premier League, the highest division of Libyan football championship
- Luxembourgish Patriot League, a Luxembourgian resistance movement during World War II
- Lycée Prince de Liège, a Belgian international school in Kinshasa, DRC
- Language, Proof and Logic is an educational package towards formal logic learning.
- Lipoprotein lipase, an enzyme which hydrolyzes lipids in lipoproteins
- Lunar and Planetary Laboratory, a research center for planetary science located in Tucson, Arizona, USA
- Lipoate–protein ligase, an enzyme
- Lankan Premier League, a Sri Lankan domestic T20 cricket league
- Lucent Public License, an open-source license created by Lucent Technologies
- London Property Letter, one of the first newsletters published in the UK
- Liverpool John Lennon Airport, Liverpool, UK (by IATA airport code)
- Lease-a-Plane International, Northbrook, Illinois, USA (by ICAO airline code)
- Low-pressure laminate, a composite material
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LPL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.