|Founder||Luís Paixão Martins|
LPM Comunicação is a Portuguese Public Relations and Communication Consultancy firm. It was founded in 1986 by Luís Paixão Martins, who introduced the concept of Communication Consultancy in Portugal. The firm has been leading the industry over the years.
Under the firm’s management are about 100 communication projects and more than 80 clients. Some of LPM clients are Coca-Cola Company, McDonald's, Nike Inc, Abbott Laboratories, Pfizer Consumer Healthcare, Banco Espírito Santo, ZON, Unicer, Futebol Clube do Porto, Lisbon Tourism Board, Unitel, Auchan.
It's an independent firm with Portuguese capital and based in Lisbon, that through the relocation of teams or partnerships with other PR Consultancy firms also operates internationally, particularly in Spain, France, Italy, United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Brazil, Angola, Mozambique and Cape Verde.
Its founder is Luís Paixão Martins and the managing director is Catarina Vasconcelos. In total, LPM has in its team 75 consultants, managers, press officers, designers, producers and Communication analysts. It is the largest employer in the Portuguese industry.
LPM is part of Flat Marketing, the Portuguese group in the Public Relations industry with the highest turnover – 10 million Euros, 6 million Euros fee income – which owns 25 percent of the national market share.
- "LPM leads Communication Consultancies ranking", Briefing Newspaper
- Website “Perfil do Jornalista”, Luís Paixão Martins
- “I’m tired of so many years leading the industry”, interview to Diário Económico
- "Marketing is worth little in the next elections", interview to newspaper i
- "Global Healthcare Consultancy firm establishes partnership with LPM", Briefing newspaper
- "Portugal Tourism Board hires LPM for international communication", Meios & Publicidade
- "Two Portuguese women at Dubai Lynx Awards", Dinheiro Vivo
- "LPM renews its SME Excellence status", jornal Briefing
- "Flat Marketing generates 10.6 million and grows 9%", Meios & Publicidade
- "LPM leads the Communication Consultancies ranking”, Briefing newspaper
- "Holmes Report Names Finalists For EMEA Consultancy Awards", The Holmes Report Website
- "Holmes Report selects LPM for the group of the best Iberian PR Consultancy firms", Briefing newspaper