LSW may stand for light support weapon.
- Landessternwarte Heidelberg-Königstuhl, a historic astronomical observatory operated by the Ruprecht Karl University of Heidelberg in Germany
- Leasowe railway station, a railway station in England
- Lee's Summit West High School, a high school in Lee's Summit, Missouri
- Lincoln Southwest High School, a high school in Lincoln, Nebraska
- Labrador Sea Water, part of the North Atlantic Deep Water water mass
- Liberty Seguros-Würth team, a cycling team active in Tour de France
- Logistics Support Wing, one of three support wings of the Australian Air Force Cadets
- London and South Western Railway, a railway company operating in England from 1838 to 1922
- Dragon Ball Z: Legendary Super Warriors, a Game Boy Color game and style used in sprite editing
- Lego Star Wars, a Lego theme which incorporates the Star Wars saga
- Light Support Weapon, a type of assault rifle
- Low Observable Special Warfare Ship, a warship of the High Guard, a fictional military organization in the "Andromeda" TV series
- Land Slide Warning, an alert type in the United States Emergency Alert System
- Licensed Social Worker
- LSW Vision-Smalltalk, a commercial implementation of the Smalltalk language and development environment for Windows
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LSW.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.