From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up -lti in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LTI can refer to:
- LTI – Lingua Tertii Imperii, a book by Victor Klemperer
- Language Technologies Institute, a division of Carnegie Mellon University
- LTI system theory (linear time-invariant system theory), an engineering theory that investigates the response of a linear, time-invariant system to an arbitrary input signal
- Licensed to Ill, the 1986 debut album by the Beastie Boys
- Lost Time Incident
- Learning Tools Interoperability
- London Taxis International, a division of Manganese Bronze Holdings
Biology and medicine
- Lymphoid tissue-inducer cell, see innate lymphoid cells
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LTI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.