Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up LTR in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LTR or ltr may refer to:
Science and technology
- Learning to rank, an algorithm used in the construction of ranking models for information retrieval systems
- Litre (or liter), a metric unit of volume
- Load task register, a computing instruction
- Logic Trunked Radio, a computer-controlled radio system
- Long terminal repeat, a DNA sequence found in retroviruses and retrotransposons
- Left to right, a group of writing systems
- Letter (paper size)
- Model 700P Light Tactical Rifle, a rifle manufactured by Remington Arms
- London Turkish Radio
- Long-term relationship
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title LTR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.