From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from La Bajada)
Bajada or La Bajada are derived from Spanish meaning "the descent"
Bajada or La Bajada may refer to:
- La Bajada, Dallas
- La Bajada, New Mexico
- La Bajada, Catamarca
- La Bajada, San Luis
- La Bajada, an escarpment of the Caja del Rio, New Mexico, USA
- La Bajada Hill, a notoriously-steep 1926 - 1932 segment of U.S. Route 66 in New Mexico
- Emilio Bajada (born 1914), Italian Mathematician
- Toni Bajada, a Maltese spy for the Knights of Saint John during the Great Siege of Malta
- Clint Bajada (born 1982), Maltese TV and radio personality
- Roderick Bajada (born 1983), Maltese footballer
- Shaun Bajada (born 1983), Maltese footballer
- Mikaela Bajada (born December 31, 1998), member of the Maltese electro-pop duo, Francesca & Mikaela
- Bajada (festival) a festival common to the Canary islands
- Bajada (geography), a compound Alluvial fan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bajada.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.