La De Da (album)
|La De Da|
|Studio album by Joel Plaskett|
|Recorded||Flying Blanket, Mesa, Arizona
|Joel Plaskett chronology|
La De Da is the second solo album by Joel Plaskett, released in 2005, following two albums released under the band name Joel Plaskett Emergency. The 2006 release also includes the three-song EP Make a Little Noise, by Joel Plaskett Emergency which was also released as a bonus CD with the Make a Little Noise DVD.
All songs written by Joel Plaskett except where noted.
- "Absentminded Melody" – 1:40
- "Happen Now" – 3:28
- "Lonely Love" – 2:59
- "Lying on a Beach" – 6:02
- "Television Set" – 2:25
- "Truth Be Told" – 3:05
- "Wishing Well" (Al Tuck) – 4:06
- "Non-Believer" – 4:37
- "Nina and Albert" – 3:16
- "Paralyzed" – 3:39
- "Natural Disaster" – 5:36
- "Love This Town" – 3:30
- Joel Plaskett: vocals, guitars, keyboards, and "a bit of everything"
- Bob Hoag: percussion and backing vocals on Tracks 2,4,7,8
- Ian McGettigan: bass on Tracks 4,6,7,8
- Jon Rauhouse: pedal steel on Tracks 3,4,7,11,12
- Produced by Joel Plaskett, Bob Hoag, and Ian McGettigan
- Recorded and Mixed at Flying Blanket in Mesa, Arizona (Summer 2004)
- Mastered by Brett Zilahi at Joao Carvahlo Mastering, Toronto, Ontario (August 20, 2004)
Make a Little Noise (2006 bonus EP)
All songs written by Joel Plaskett.
- "A Million Dollars"
- "Nowhere with You"
- "Make a Little Noise"
- Joel Plaskett: vocals and guitar
- Dave Marsh: drums and vocals
- Ian McGettigan: bass and vocals
- Produced by Gordie Johnson
- Arranged by Gordie Johnson and The Joel Plaskett Emergency
|This 2000s indie rock album–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|