From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
La Merced (Spanish for: The Mercy) may refer to
- La Merced Church, in Antigua Guatemala
- La Merced, Junín
- La Merced, Aija, Ancash Region
- La Merced District, Aija, Ancash Region
- La Merced District, Churcampa, Huancavelica Region
- La Merced Hill, Madre de Dios, Madre de Dios Region
- La Merced, Lima, a neighborhood in the district of Ate in Lima
- La Merced (schooner) a ship listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places; its derelict hull is in Anacortes, Washington.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title La Merced.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.