Labelle, LaBelle or La Belle is a family name of French and French-Canadian origins. It may refer to:
- Labelle, Quebec
- Labelle, Nova Scotia
- Labelle (electoral district), a federal riding in Quebec
- Labelle (provincial electoral district), another, provincial riding also in Quebec
- Labelle County, Quebec, a former county
- Antoine-Labelle Regional County Municipality, Quebec
- Papineau-Labelle Wildlife Reserve, Quebec.
- LaBelle, Florida
- LaBelle, Pennsylvania, Luzerne Township, Fayette County, Pennsylvania
- LaBelle, Texas
- La Belle Station, Northern Territory, Australia
- Antoine Labelle
- Chuck Labelle
- Doug LaBelle II
- James W. LaBelle
- Jean-Baptiste Labelle
- Jean-Baptiste Labelle (politician)
- Marc LaBelle
- Patti LaBelle
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Labelle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.