|Look up Labrum or labrum in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Labrum Latin, defined as "having the edge"
- Labrum (architecture), a large water-filled vessel or basin with an overhanging lip
- Labrum (arthropod mouthpart), a flap-like structure in front of the mouth in almost all extant Euarthropoda
- Labrum (surname), an English surname
- Acetabular labrum, a ring of cartilage that surrounds the acetabulum, the socket of the hip joint
- Glenoid labrum, a lip-like projection of cartilage on the human scapula (shoulder blade) surrounding the joint between the humerus and the shoulder blade
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Labrum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.