Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ladies' fingers, lady's finger, ladyfinger, or ladyfingers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lady finger, ladyfinger, or lady's finger may refer to:
- Ladyfinger (biscuit), light and sweet sponge cakes roughly shaped like a large finger
- Lady Finger (cocktail), a drink comprising cherry brandy, gin and kirsch
- Okra, a pod vegetable plant also known as lady's fingers
- Ladyfinger cactus, a common name for the cacti Mammillaria elongata or Echinocereus pentalophus
- Lady Finger banana, a variety of banana also known as Sucrier, Sugar banana, or Date banana
- "Ladyfingers" (song), a 1999 song by Luscious Jackson
- Ladyfinger Peak, another name for Bublimotin, a granite spire above the Hunza valley in northern Pakistan
- Small firecrackers, often arranged in bunches which explode in rapid succession
- Ladyfingers, original title of the 1921 film Alias Ladyfingers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lady finger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.