From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lake Hamilton may refer to:
in the United States
- Lake Hamilton and Lake Catherine, a pair of lakes in Arkansas
- Lake Hamilton, Arkansas, a community on Lake Hamilton
- Lake Hamilton, Florida, a town
- Lake Hamilton (Florida), a large lake bordering Lake Hamilton, Florida, Haines City, Florida, and Winter Haven, Florida
in New Zealand
- Lake Rotoroa, Waikato (or "Hamilton Lake"), in Hamilton
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.