From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up laki in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Laki is a volcanic fissure in the south of Iceland.
Laki may also refer to:
- Laki language, an Iranian language
- Laki (Mazandarani Dialect), a Mazandarani dialect
- Laki (One Piece), a minor character in the Japanese anime One Piece
- Laki, another term for the Zay ethnic group
- Laki, Afghanistan
- Laki Municipality, Plovdiv Province, Bulgaria
- Laki, Plovdiv Province, a town in Plovdiv Province, Bulgaria
- Laki, Blagoevgrad Province, village in Blagoevgrad Province, Bulgaria
- Laki, Vinica, a village in Vinica Municipality, Macedonia
- Łąki (disambiguation), various place-names in Poland
- Laki Street, a street in Tallinn, Estonia
- Ləki, Azerbaijan
- Orta Ləki, Azerbaijan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Laki.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.