From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lamas may refer to:
- Lamas Province, Peru
- Lamas (Braga), a parish in Braga District, Portugal
- Lamas (Cadaval), a parish in Cadaval Municipality, Lisbon District, Portugal
- Lamas (Miranda do Corvo), a parish in Miranda do Corvo Municipality, Coimbra District, Portugal
- Lamas (Macedo de Cavaleiros), a parish in Macedo de Cavaleiros Municipality, Bragança District, Portugal
- Santa Maria de Lamas, a parish in Aveiro District, Portugal
- Lamas, Norfolk, a village in England
- Lamas (surname)
- Lamas Quechua, a variety of Quechuan language
- London and Middlesex Archaeological Society
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lamas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.