Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lampa may refer to:
- Lampa, Chile, a Chilean town in the Province of Chacabuco, Metropolitan Region of Santiago
- Lampa, China, an alternative name for Lampacau, an island in the Pearl River Delta
- Lampa (Crete), a town of ancient Crete, Greece
- Lampa, Peru
- Lampa Province, Peru
- Lampa, Poland
- Rachael Lampa, Christian rock singer
- Lampa (film) (Lamp), a Polish film
- LAMPA, an abbreviation for lysergic acid methylpropylamide
- Lampa (see), a former bishopric and current titular see of the Roman Catholic Church
- Lampas, a luxury fabric
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lampa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.