|Social Media Analytics|
|Industry||SaaS, Social Media, Big Data, Analytics, Technology, Internet|
|Fergus Clarke, CEO, Co-founder Nathan Pacey, CTO, Co-founder|
|Products||Lamplight (social media analytics SaaS tool), Lamplight Influencer (online influencer identification SaaS platform)|
|Services||Social Media Analytics, Social Media Monitoring, Influencer Identification, Business Intelligence|
Lamplight Analytics is a social media analytics company headquartered in Hong Kong. The company provides a software-as-a-service (SaaS) social media platform called Lamplight that allows users to capture and aggregate data from social media, blogs, boards, forums and other media online.
Lamplight further interprets social media data using proprietary technology, algorithms, machine learning and natural language processing so businesses and individuals can understand the world's social media data. The tool offers data visualisation, sentiment analysis, influencer identification and geolocation, among other features that help users uncover important insights through social media data quickly and easily.
Lamplight Analytics was launched in November 2014.
The company's current management includes Fergus Clarke, former Head of Research in North Asia for Edelman Intelligence, the research, analytics and measurement division of Edelman and Nathan Pacey, former Technical Architect at SAI Global and Head of IT and Risk at Arnott Capital, where he worked on high-frequency trading platforms, data warehousing strategy and implementation.
Lamplight Analytics primarily offers a freemium SaaS product (called Lamplight) to its users. The company also provides a suite of added enterprise-level services including reporting, data & platform integration, influencer identification, customization and consulting services.
In 2015, the company won at the Silicon Dragon Awards as the top startup representing Hong Kong in Asia. In 2016, Lamplight Analytics was also awarded a top Hong Kong startup award by the Hong Kong Venture Capital Association (HKVCA) at their third annual venture capital forum.
Lamplight Analytics was also shortlisted for Campaign Asia's Innovate Awards as one of the Top 12 startups to consider for brand marketing and advertising in the Asia-Pacific region and noted as a promising startup by the Harvard Business School Association of Hong Kong (HBSAHK).
Lamplight Analytics is frequently cited by media, including Forbes, the South China Morning Post, VentureBeat, and The Hollywood Reporter, for its relevant insights and research on Asia-specific trends and industries.
- "10 Startups Up For Awards At Silicon Dragon". Silicon Dragon Ventures. Retrieved 2016-05-20.
- "Edelman launches research and analytics unit in Greater China". Campaign Asia-Pacific. Retrieved 2016-05-20.
- "Tech in Asia - Connecting Asia's startup ecosystem". www.techinasia.com. Retrieved 2016-05-20.
- "GSR, Sequoia, Vectr Ventures Take Top Honors At Silicon Dragon | Silicon Dragon Ventures". www.silicondragonventures.com. Retrieved 2016-05-20.
- "HKVCA Email Newsletter". web.hkvca.com.hk. Retrieved 2016-05-20.
- "Campaign Innovate announces shortlist in APAC startup competition". Campaign Asia-Pacific. Retrieved 2016-05-20.
- "The Harvard Business School Association of Hong Kong". www.hbsahk.org. Retrieved 2016-05-20.
- Fannin, Rebecca. "Unicorn Deals Paid Off For China Venture Firms At Silicon Dragon". Forbes. Retrieved 2016-05-20.
- "G.E.M. beats Jackie Chan and Donnie Yen to be named most popular star on Hong Kong social media". South China Morning Post. Retrieved 2016-05-20.
- "Sold first startup at 20, binged on Counter-Strike for a year — now he's reimagining social media analytics". VentureBeat. Retrieved 2016-05-20.
- "Box Office: 'Star Wars' Is An Unknown Force in China". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2016-05-20.
- lamplight. "Lamplight Analytics". lamplight.me. Retrieved 2016-05-20.