Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lancashire is a county in England.
Lancashire may also refer to:
- Lancashire, Delaware, an unincorporated community in the United States
- Lancashire Road, downhill street in Hong Kong
- Lancashire (UK Parliament constituency), a former constituency
- West Lancashire, a local government district of Lancashire, United Kingdom
- Lancashire Aero Club, the oldest established flying school in the United Kingdom
- Lancashire Amateur League, an English association football league
- Lancashire Combination, a former English football league
- Lancashire County Cricket Club, a major English county club
- Lancashire League, the name of three different sport leagues - cricket, rugby or football
- Lancashire Oaks, a horse race held at Haydock Park Racecourse, Merseyside, England
- Lancashire wrestling, an historic wrestling style from Lancashire in England
- Lancashire Wolverines, a British 'American football' team based in Blackburn, England
- Lancashire cheese, a traditional cheese produced in Lancashire, England
- Lancashire College, an adult education college in Chorley, Lancashire, England
- Lancashire Steel Corporation, a former UK steel producer
- Lancashire Steel F.C., a Zimbabwean football club based in Kwekwe
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lancashire.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.