From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lar(e(s)) can refer to :
- Lares, (plural of Latin Lar) Roman household gods
- Lares, Africa, an Ancient city, former bishopric and present Latin Catholic titular see in present Tunisia
- Lares, Puerto Rico, a town in Puerto Rico
- LARES is a former name of the Romanian airline TAROM
- LARES, an electroacoustic enhancement system
- LARES (satellite), a scientific satellite launched by the Italian Space Agency
Lare may refer to :
- Lare (woreda), a woreda (district) in Ethiopia
- the Lare dialect of the Gallong language, spoken in Northeast India
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lares.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.