Large Animal Games
|Industry||Online/Video Games Developer/Distributor|
|Headquarters||115 W. 29th St., 11th floor; New York, NY 10001, New York City, USA|
|Wade Tinney, Josh Welber, Brad Macdonald|
|Products||Games (See List)|
Large Animal Games was an independent casual game developer, known for their game Color Zen. The company was founded in New York City, New York during 2001 by Wade Tinney and Josh Welber, and Large Animal Games released over 100 games for a variety of platforms until they announced that they were closing in March 2014.
- Color Zen
- Color Zen Kids
- Character Cards
- Bananagrams iPhone
- Bumperstars iPhone
- Fashion Solitaire
- Lucky Cruise Slots
- Universal Film Mogul
- Spartacus: Gods of the Arena
- Spartacus: Vengeance
- Office World
- Bumper Stars
- Lucky Strike Lanes
- MALLOZZI, VINCENT M. "When Playing Video Games Is Not Just a Waste of Time". New York Times. Retrieved 9 December 2014.
- "All Good Things...". Large Animal Games. Retrieved 9 December 2014.
- Nutt, Christian. "Longtime NYC casual game shop Large Animal shutters". Gamasutra. Retrieved 9 December 2014.
- Cipriano, Jason. "'Color Zen' - From Game Jam To Success Story In Six Weeks Or Less". MTV MultiPlayer. Retrieved 9 December 2014.
- "Color Zen (reviews)". Metacritic. Retrieved 9 December 2014.
- Gudmundsen, Jinny. "How to turn puzzle playing into brain training". USA Today. Retrieved 9 December 2014.
- "Color Zen Kids (reviews)". Metacritic. Retrieved 9 December 2014.
- Knapp, Alex. "Starz Expands Its Social Media Marketing For Spartacus". Forbes. Retrieved 9 December 2014.