Last Days on Earth
The show counts down the seven most likely ways in which human life could end, including gamma ray bursts, black holes, machine rule, asteroids, super volcanoes, nuclear war, pandemic flu, and climate change. It includes input from a number of scientists including Michio Kaku, Neil deGrasse Tyson, Stephen Hawking and Kevin Warwick. In 2007 it received an Emmy nomination for its graphic and artistic design.
These are organized from least likely to most likely:
- Last Days on Earth 20/20, ABC News, 2006-08-31
- Last days on earth part II? Archived 2013-06-10 at the Wayback Machine.
- Leadercall Archived 2013-06-10 at the Wayback Machine.
- Moon, Troy (2009-01-05). "End of the world still a big seller". Pensacola News Journal. Retrieved 3 November 2011.
- Nominees for the News & Documentary Emmy Awards in 32 Categories Announced by NATAS Archived 2007-12-02 at the Wayback Machine. Media Center, National Academy of Television Arts and Sciences
|This article about a non-fiction television series is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|