Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lather or lathering in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lather may refer to:
- Foam, a substance formed by gas bubbles trapped in a liquid or solid
- A type of shaving foam created by mixing shaving soap or shaving cream with water and agitating the mixture with a shaving brush
- Läther (pronounced "leather"), a Frank Zappa album
- Lather (song), a song by Jefferson Airplane
- Lather, a worker who installs the strips used in lath and plaster wall construction
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lather.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.