From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Latina or latina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Latina is the feminine form of the term Latino.
Latina may also refer to:
- Province of Latina, a province in Latium (Lazio), Italy
- Valle Latina, a valley of Ciociaria in Frosinone, Lazio, Italy
- U.S. Latina Calcio, an Italian football team
- Baia e Latina, a municipality in Campania, Italy
Language and science
- Lingua latina or Latin
- Latina (genus), a genus of parasitic wasps
- Latina (architecture), the most common type of northern Indian shikhara (tower or spire on top of a shrine)
- Latina (magazine), a monthly American magazine
- Latina, an album by Cristina Pato
- Latina (album), a 2016 album by Thalía
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Latina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.