|Look up latitude in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Latitude is a geographical term denoting the north/south angular location of a place on the Earth or other celestial bodies.
Latitude may also refer to:
- Science and geography
- History of latitude measurements
- Celestial latitude
- Paleolatitude, a term used for paleomagnetism
- Latitude Margaritaville, a retirement village in Daytona Beach, Florida
- Technology and business
- Dell Latitude, a brand of laptop computer from Dell
- Exposure latitude, a photographic term pertaining to over/underexposure of film
- Google Latitude, a location-aware tracking application for mobiles developed by Google
- Latitude Group, a UK search engine marketing agency
- Renault Latitude, a car
- Latitude Festival, a music festival in Suffolk, England
- Latitudes (film), a 2014 Brazilian film
- Latitude, a musical group made up of Craig Peyton and Ben Verdery, active ca. 1986
- Latitude, a musical group active ca. 1993
- Latitude, a musical group made up of Emanuele Meime and Matteo Matteini, active ca. 2008
- Lattitude Global Volunteering, British programme for youth volunteering
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Latitude.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.