The film follows Laud Weiner, an oblivious, self-satisfied, and spoiled Hollywood manager-producer, as he explains his 'hard' work to the camera while in reality taking credit for other people's ideas and making everyone's life difficult.
Broadcast and DVD
The film was broadcast on the Independent Film Channel and is one of a number of short films featuring celebrities on the DVD short-film compilation "Celebrity Mix" put out by TLA Entertainment Group.
- Montreal World Film Festival 2002
- Edinburgh International Film Festival 2002
- Palm Springs International Festival of Short Films
- Philadelphia Film Festival 2002
- American Cinematheque 2002
- Canadian Film Centre's Worldwide Short Film Festival 2002
- Cinequest Film Festival 2003
- Hamptons International Film Festival 2002
- Newport Beach Film Festival 2002
- Rhode Island International Film Festival 2002
- Maui Film Festival 2003
- Cinema Society of San Diego 2003
- Port Townsend Film Festival, Washington 2002
- Silver Lake Film Festival 2002
- Sidewalk Moving Picture Festival 2002
- Great Lakes Independent Film Festival, Erie, PA 2002
- Wine Country Film Festival 2002
- Brooklyn International Film Festival 2002
- Los Angeles International Short Film Festival 2001
The film won Best Short Film at the Wine Country Film Festival in 2002.