This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (March 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
The book Practical Intuition, which was featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, became a New York Times bestseller. In 2001, The Circle: How the Power of a Single Wish Can Change Your Life followed. In 2006, Day came out with Welcome to Your Crisis: How to Use the Power of Crisis to Create the Life You Want, which launched with a book party at the restaurant Bette co-hosted by actress Uma Thurman, Ryan Kavanaugh and agent Kevin Huvane, which Jennifer Aniston, Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher attended. In Fall 2009 Laura's latest book shipped to bookstores.
She speaks regularly both in her native USA and abroad, and has appeared on CNN, Fox News, Good Morning America, The View and The Oprah Winfrey Show.
Day calls herself "intuitive" rather than "psychic," saying "I just get a sense of the right thing to do."
- (1996) "Practical Intuition"; ISBN 0-7679-0034-0
- (1997) "Practical Intuition for Success"; ISBN 0-7225-3706-9
- (1998) "Practical Intuition in Love"; ISBN 0-06-017578-8
- (2001) "The Circle: How The Power of a Single Wish Can Change Your Life"; ISBN 1-58542-116-2
- (2006) "Welcome To Your Crisis: How to Use the Power of Crisis to Create the Life You Want"; ISBN 0-316-16724-X
- (2009) "How to Rule the World from Your Couch"; ISBN 1-4391-1820-5
- "'Intuitionist' Laura Day predicted the credit crunch - now big business is paying her big bucks". The Independent. 3 July 2008.
- Helena de Bertodano, "Meet Laura Day: the financial psychic of Wall Street who predicted global meltdown," Daily Telegraph 9 Nov. 2008, accessed 28 Nov. 2008
- "I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW Psychics claim we have hidden powers; others sense hogwash". Daily News (New York). April 2, 2000.
- "BOLDFACE NAMES". New York Times. October 31, 2001.
- "BEST SELLERS: October 27, 1996". New York Times. October 27, 1996.
- "Celebs come out for 'Crisis': Laura Day's book celebrated at bash". Variety. Jun 20, 2007.