Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lawan may refer to:
- Lawan, Mahendergarh, a village of Haryana, India
- Lawan, Nepal, a village development committee
- Lawan, Iran, a village in Lorestan, Province
- Lawan, Jaisalmer, a village on NH-114 in Jaisalmer District, Rajasthan, India
- Farouk Lawan (born 1962), Nigerian politician
- Lawan, an electoral ward in the Baringo North Constituency, Kenya
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lawan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.