From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lawes is the surname of the following people:
- Arthur Lawes, 20th century rugby league footballer
- Courtney Lawes (born 1989), rugby union player
- Frank Lawes, English composer
- Henry Lawes, English musician and composer
- John Bennet Lawes, English entrepreneur and agricultural scientist
- John Lawes (company director), Australian company director and former chairman of QBE Insurance
- Jon Lawes, English motoring author
- Lewis Lawes, prison warden and an outspoken proponent of prison reform
- Nicholas Lawes, Governor of Jamaica from 1718 to 1722.
- William Lawes, English composer and musician
- William George Lawes, New Guinea pioneer missionary
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lawes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.