From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bossu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Le Bossu (French for "The Hunchback") may refer to:
- René Le Bossu (1631–1680), French critic
- Le Bossu (novel), a French historical adventure novel by Paul Féval
- Le Bossu (1944 film)
- Le Bossu (1959 film), a film directed by André Hunebelle, starring Jean Marais and Bourvil
- Le Bossu (1997 film), a film directed by Philippe de Broca, starring Daniel Auteuil and Fabrice Luchini
- Adam de la Halle (1237–1288), also known as Adam le Bossu
- Robert de Beaumont, 2nd Earl of Leicester (1104–1168), also known as Robert le Bossu
- Le Bossu, a secondary supervillain in the Batman R.I.P. storyline
- Hunchback (disambiguation)
- Bertrand Bossu (born 1980), French footballer
- Jean Bernard Bossu (1720-1792), French officer and explorer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Le Bossu.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.