|Look up leafs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leafs most commonly refers to the Toronto Maple Leafs, a National Hockey League team, based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Leafs may also refer to:
In ice hockey:
- Des Moines Oak Leafs, a minor league professional ice hockey team
- Lethbridge Maple Leafs, a men's senior ice hockey team
- Nelson Leafs, a Canadian 'B' Junior ice hockey team
- St. John's Maple Leafs, an American Hockey League team, later relocated and renamed the Toronto Marlies
- Verdun Maple Leafs (ice hockey), a defunct Quebec Major Junior Hockey League team
- Victoria Maple Leafs, a Western Hockey League team
- Danville Leafs, a professional minor league baseball team
- Toronto Maple Leafs (semi-pro baseball), an Intercounty Baseball League team
- Toronto Maple Leafs (International League), a former AAA minor league baseball team
In other sports:
- Notre-Dame-de-Grace Maple Leafs, a defunct Canadian junior football team
- Toronto Maple Leafs (soccer club), a Canadian National Soccer League club from the 1930s
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leafs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.