Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up lean or leaning in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lean or Leaning or LEAN may refer to:
In business and in government
- Lean manufacturing, process improvement discipline
- Lean product development, lean thinking applied to product development
- Lean startup, how to start a company in a lean way
- Lean construction is a translation and adaption of lean manufacturing principles and practices to the end-to-end design and construction process
- Lean laboratory, application of lean manufacturing principles in a laboratory
- Lean services, application of lean manufacturing principles in a service operation
- Lean software development, lean manufacturing principles applied to software development
- Lean integration, application of lean manufacturing principles to data and systems integration
- Lean higher education, application of lean manufacturing principles in Higher Education
- Lean Six Sigma, combination of lean and six sigma approaches.
- Lean accounting, move away from traditional accounting methods to a system that measures and motivates excellent business practices in the lean enterprise.
- Lean Government, application of Lean thinking to government
- David Lean, English film director, producer and editor
- Yung Lean, Swedish singer-songwriter and rapper
- Le'an County, in Jiangxi, China
- Lake trout (Salvelinus namaycush), a freshwater char living mainly in lakes in northern North America
- Lean (recreational drug), also called "purple drank" "sizzurp," or "syrup," a recreational drug based on cough syrup
- Lean meat
- LARGe SCM, Integration of Lean with Agile, Resilience, and Green in Supply Chain Management
- Lien (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lean.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.