From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Leander in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leander is one the protagonists in the story of Hero and Leander in Greek mythology.
Leander may also refer to:
- Leander, Kentucky, United States, an unincorporated community
- Leander, Louisiana, United States, an unincorporated community
- Leander, Texas, United States, a city
- Leander (Capital MetroRail station), a commuter rail station
- Leander, West Virginia, an unincorporated community
- Leander Glacier, Admiralty Mountains, Antarctica
- HMS Leander, various Royal Navy ships
- Leander class, three ship classes
- HMNZS Leander, a Royal New Zealand Navy light cruiser of World War II, originally HMS Leander of the British Royal Navy
- SS Leander, a number of ships
- Leander (clipper), a clipper built in 1867
- Leander G, a modern cruising superyacht
- Leander Independent School District, Texas
- Leander (video game), a 1991 action platformer video game
- Leander Club, one of the oldest rowing clubs in the world, based in Henley-on-Thames, England
- LMS Jubilee Class 5690 Leander, a preserved steam locomotive
- Leander (crustacean), a shrimp genus
- Nottingham Leander Swimming Club
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leander.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.