Leap year (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A leap year is a year with an extra day. Leap year may also refer to:
- Leap Year (1924 film) – American film
- Leap Year (1932 film) – British film
- Leap Year (2010 film) – American film
- Leap Years – a 2001 drama television series
- The Leap Years – 2008 Singaporean film, a.k.a. Leap of Love
- Año bisiesto (Leap Year) - a Mexican film directed by Michael Rowe that won the 2010 Caméra d'Or at the Cannes Film Festival
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leap year.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.