Lecture Notes in Computer Science
LNCS reports research results in computer science, especially in the form of proceedings, post-proceedings and scientific research monographs. In addition, tutorials, state-of-the-art surveys and "hot topics" are increasingly being included. Two sub-series of LNCS are:
The editorial team for LNCS is based in Heidelberg, Germany, but much of the production work has since been outsourced to India. As of 2013, more than 8,000 LNCS volumes have appeared. An online subscription to the complete series costs nearly 23,000 euros per year. LNCS is among the largest series of computer science conference proceedings, along with those of ACM, IEEE and USENIX.
- Communications in Compu Advances in Information and Communication Technology (IFIP-AICT)
- Monographiae Biologicae, another monograph series published by Springer Science+Business Media
- Lecture Notes in Physics
- Lecture Notes in Mathematics
- Electronic Workshops in Computing (eWiC), published by the BCS
- Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), DBLP.
- LNAI series, Springer.
- LNBI series, Springer.
|This article about a computer book or series of books is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|