|Born||24 August 1977|
|Alma mater||Stanground College, Peterborough (until 1995)|
|Occupation||Author (Non - Fiction), Speaker, Business Consultant|
|Notable work||Turning Monkeys Into Lemons, The Secrets of the Serious Players' Webmaster|
Gilbert worked from 1995 to 2000 for Pearl Assurance in Peterborough in notable roles in Human Resources and IT. During his time at Pearl he qualified as in HR as a CIPD and acquired multiple Sales Training and Management Training certifications and awards.
In 2001, he formed his own company acting as a Digital Marketing Consultant and Speaker under which he regularly worked as an expert speaker and has spoken at Business conferences in UK, Europe and the Middle East.
Lee Gilbert has been credited with two published books, namely:
- "Lee Gilbert". The Small Business Owner (4).
- "Lee Gilbert".
- Stead, Mark (21 December 2010). "Life of an entrepreneur". The Sowetan.
- Azeem, Alam (1 January 2013). "Gold and Riches". Al-Watan (Kuwait).
- S, Graham (11 December 2014). "Gold startups". Daily Sun.
- D, Samuel (13 April 2015). "Start ups in digital world". The Gold Gazette.
- "Turning Monkeys Into Lemons: Amazon.co.uk: Lee Gilbert: 9781845492991: Books". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-05-25.
- Lee Gilbert (Author). "The Secrets of the Serious Players' Webmaster: Amazon.co.uk: Lee Gilbert: 9781845494049: Books". Amazon.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-05-25.
- "The Secrets of the Serious Players' Webmaster". Abramis.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-05-25.