Leeward Islands (disambiguation)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Leeward Islands may refer to:
- Leeward Islands, the northern islands of the Lesser Antilles
- Leeward Islands (Society Islands), the western islands of the Society Islands in French Polynesia
- Pulau Bawah, old colonial name for the group of six Indonesian islands was Leeward Islands
- Sotavento Islands ("Sotavento" means "Leeward"), the southern island group of Cape Verde archipelago
- Northwestern Hawaiian Islands, sometimes called the "Leeward Islands"
- British Leeward Islands, a former British colony in the Lesser Antilles
- 45614 Leeward Islands, a British LMS Jubilee Class locomotive
- Leeward Antilles, the southernmost islands of the Lesser Antilles
| disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.