From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up leg in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A leg is a limb used to support an animal or object.
Leg or legs may also refer to:
Sports and games
- Leg (sport), one game of a two-legged match
- Leg (darts), a single game of darts
- Leg, one stage of a relay race
- Leg (rallying), one day in a rally racing event
- Legs Diamond (1897–1931), American gangster
- Legs McNeil (born 1956), a co-founder and writer for Punk Magazine
- Legs (comics), a supporting character in various Batman comics
- Legs, a fictional member of the Springfield Mafia in The Simpsons
- "Legs" (song), a 1983 song by ZZ Top
- Legs (novel), a 1975 novel by William Kennedy
- "Legs", the pilot episode of Who's Watching the Kids?
- "Legs", a 1985 single by The Art Of Noise
- Leg (Netherlands), a village in the municipality of Alphen-Chaam
- Łęg (disambiguation), many places in Poland
- Lehnice (Lég in Hungarian), a village and municipality in south-west Slovakia
- Legs (Chinese constellation)
- Cathetus or leg, in geometry, a side adjacent to the right angle of a right triangle
- Another name for a stream of cash flow in finance; see swap (finance)
- LEG, station code for Lea Green railway station in St. Helens, Merseyside, England
- Legs, narrow drapes at the side of a stage
- Leg (pronounced "ledʒ"), an abbreviation for Legislator in informal speech
- Crazy Legs (dancer) (Richard Colón, born 1966), American b-boy associated with hip hop culture
- Crazy Legs Conti (born 1974), American competitive eater
- Lung Leg, nickname of American actress Elisabeth Carr (born 1963)
- All pages beginning with "leg"
- All pages with a title containing leg
- Legg, a surname
- Legge, a surname
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leg.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.