Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Born||18 November 1971|
Adelaide, South Australia
|Period||2004 - Present|
She is best known as the creator of the character Simone Kirsch, a stripper who leaves the sex industry to become a private investigator. Redhead drew upon her own experiences as a stripper in creating the character.
- Sydney Morning Herald's 2005 Best Young Australian Novelists - for Peepshow
- Sydney Morning Herald's 2006 Best Young Australian Novelists - for Rubdown
- Davitt Award 2005 - Readers' Choice for Peepshow
- Davitt Award 2006 - Readers' Choice for Rubdown
- Davitt Award 2008 - Highly Commended for Cherry Pie
- "Five ways with words". Sydney Morning Herald. 28 May 2005. Retrieved 10 October 2007.
|This article about an Australian writer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|