|Look up Leilani in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leilani is a Hawaiian name that means heavenly flower.
Leilani may refer to:
- Leilani Dowding, English model
- Leilani Jones (actress), stage actress
- Leilani Kai, retired professional wrestler
- Leilani Mitchell, Basketball player
- Leilani Munter, NASCAR driver
- Leilani Rorani, New Zealand squash player
- Leilani Sarelle, American actress
- Leilani (singer), Leilani Sen, English pop singer
- Leilani Estates, Hawaii
- Leilani (horse)
- Leilani (song), the debut single released by Australian rock group Hoodoo Gurus in 1982
- Leilani (film), a 1953 Indonesian film
- "Sweet Leilani", a song by Harry Owens popularized by Bing Crosby in the film Waikiki Wedding
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leilani.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.