Lemon Tree Hotels
|Headquarters||Asset No. 6, Aerocity Hospitality District, New Delhi,110037, India|
Number of locations
|26 hotels (2014)|
The company operates under 3 brands: Lemon Tree Premier (upscale), Lemon Tree Hotels (midscale) & Red Fox Hotels (economy).
In India, its hotels are located in major destinations such as Ahmedabad, Aurangabad, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Delhi, Goa, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kerala, Noida, Pune and Vadodara.
Lemon Tree Hotels plans to expand its portfolio to 8000 rooms by 2018. Hotels are currently under development in Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Coimbatore, Dahej, Jammu, Manesar, Trichy, Shimla and Udaipur.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Employees With Disabilities
Currently, 13% of group employees are from this segment of the population. Lemon Tree has also developed a standard process to induct people with disabilities into its entire hotels pan India. Lemon Tree Hotels believes in being an equal opportunity employer and has been recognized on various platforms for its work towards employing differently abled.
The Lemon Tree Hotel Company also adopts street dogs that are cared for by the Lemon Tree team. A supporter of the NGO PETA (People for Ethical Treatments of Animals), each of its hotels in India has an adopted dog mascot. It is the largest corporate adopter of stray dogs in India.
- "Lemon Tree Hotels to invest Rs 600 crore by next fiscal end". The Economic Times-The Times of India. Retrieved 30 November 2014.
- "Lemon Tree Hotels enters Vadodara". The Hindu Business Line. February 3, 2015. Retrieved June 5, 2015.
- "Forbes India Magazine - Lemon Tree Hotels' Audacious Plan". Forbes.
- "Lemon Tree to come up with mega hotel project in Mumbai". The Financial Express.
- Ruchika Chitravanshi (5 April 2014). "Lemon Tree Hotels eyeing luxury sector". Business Standard.
- Our Bureau. "Lemon Tree Hotels eyes 4,000 rooms by 2016". The Hindu Business Line.
- "Assotech Realty & Lemon Tree Hotels to build and manage serviced residences". The Times of India.
- "Lemon Tree to grow in other cities". Rediff. 17 September 2004. Retrieved 5 July 2015.
- "Lemon Tree Hotels to invest Rs 600 crore by next fiscal end". timesofindia-economictimes. Retrieved 5 July 2015.
- "Lemon Tree pumps in ₹1,000 cr to ramp up room capacity". Hindu BusinessLine-The Hindu. Retrieved 12 May 2014.
- "Lemon Tree Hotels enters Vadodara". Hindu BusinessLine-The Hindu. Retrieved 3 February 2015.
- "Carnation Hotels announce their inaugural foray in Coimbatore for Lemon Tree". India Infoline-IIFL Holdings Limited. Retrieved 9 September 2014.
- "Lemon Tree Hotel on big expansion drive, to invest Rs. 600 cr, mulls IPO". Hindu BusinessLine-The Hindu. Retrieved 18 December 2014.
- [Lemon Tree pumps in ₹1,000 cr to ramp up room capacity "Lemon Tree Hotel on big expansion drive, to invest Rs. 600 cr, mulls IPO"] Check
|url=scheme (help). Hindu BusinessLine-The Hindu. Retrieved 18 December 2014.
- "Lemon Tree to come up with mega hotel project in Mumbai". Financial Express-The Indian Express. Retrieved 2 January 2015.
|This article about a hotel or resort is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|