|Date of birth||24 March 1994|
|Place of birth||Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe|
|Height||1.74 m (5 ft 8 1⁄2 in)|
|Bastia (on loan from Lille)|
|2000–2001||Cygne Noir Basse-Terre|
|2016—||→ Bastia (loan)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 22:34, 29 January 2016 (UTC).
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 19:45, 17 September 2015 (UTC)
Lenny Nangis (born 24 March 1994 in Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe) is a French footballer who plays for French club SC Bastia on loan from Lille OSC in Ligue 1. He plays as either a striker or a winger. Nangis is a France youth international having represented his nation at under-16 and under-17 level.
On 19 August 2011, Nangis signed his first professional contract agreeing to a three-year deal. He was, subsequently, promoted to the senior team by manager Franck Dumas and assigned the number 15 shirt. Nangis made his professional debut on 31 August in a 3–2 Coupe de la Ligue victory over Brest appearing as a half-time substitute. On 1 August 2016, Nangis joined Bastia on a season-long loan deal.
- "Foot/L1 - Lenny Nangis (Caen) passe pro". Le Monde (in French). 19 August 2011. Retrieved 31 August 2011.
- "Nangis passe pro". L'Equipe (in French). 19 August 2011. Retrieved 31 August 2011.
- "Caen v. Brest Match Report". Ligue de Football Professionnel (in French). 31 August 2011. Retrieved 31 August 2011.
- "Lenny Nangis officiellement bastiais" [Lenny Nangis officially is Bastia player] (in French). SC Bastia. 1 August 2016. Retrieved 1 August 2016.
- "Lenny Nangis attend son heure". France-Antilles (in French). 27 August 2011. Retrieved 31 August 2011.
- Club Profile
- Lenny Nangis – French league stats at LFP
- Lenny Nangis – FIFA competition record
- Lenny Nangis – UEFA competition record
- Lenny Nangis at L'Équipe Football (French)
- ESPN Profile
- France profile at FFF
|This Guadeloupean biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about sports in Guadeloupe is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|